A torque wrench is a tool used to precisely apply a specific torque to a fastener such as a nut or bolt. It allows the operator to measure the torque applied to the fastener so it can be matched to the specifications for a particular application. This permits proper tension and loading of all parts.
1. 360º×180º swivel hose connection allows easier positioning in confined areas
2. Push-button drive release; no tools needed to reverse square or Allen drives for tightening or loosening
3. Its cylinder and head features small size, light weight, compact structure and slim nose radius.
4. High degree of rotation angle for increased productivity
5. Constant torque output provides high precision operation.
6. Easy maintenance without any special tool
7. Nickel plated surface for high corrosion resistance
Wooden case packing
After sales service
One year for free repair and replacement